Friday, November 18, 2016

Blush Tones & Friday Faves Link Up



 *Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*


Happy Friday, gorgeous gals!

I am have never been so excited for a week to end and I am even more excited that Thanksgiving break is next week. Eek!!














Outfit Details:

Dress: JJ's House c/o (Use the code "Instagram" to get 5% off) | Shoes | Clutch: Anthropologie (old - similar here, herehere and here) | Choker: Ettika c/o | Headband: Headbands of Hope c/o | Nail Polish: Essie in Ladylike | Lip Color: Lips with Mindy (Lexie-beary)

Speaking of holidays, I am OBSESSED with this dress from JJ's House. Like I want to wear it for everything kind of obsessed. It's custom made so it fits perfectly and is so so flattering. I literally squealed when I put it on. I adore the blush pink color, all over lace and pleated chiffon detailing. I also love that it's above the knee because most dresses hit below my knee and I feel that sometimes it can make me look even shorter than I am. It's definitely a princess dress and perfect for a holiday party!

I paired this pretty frock with rose gold sandals, a dainty choker, sparkly headband and stunningly gorgeous clutch. Let's talk chokers for a minute. Here's a secret....the 90s are not my favorite. Of course, I like music, movies and the like from this era (I lived through it), but the fashion is questionable to me so when I saw that 90s fashion was coming back into style, particularly chokers, I was less than thrilled. However, I am very much liking the modern update of this era. Instead of the tattoo chokers reminiscent of this time period, they are updated in a sophisticated way by using velvet, lace, delicate metal chains and intricate beading.....and I want all of them. This is a trend that I was unsure of at first, but am actually really enjoying! I love when that happens :-)

Do you feel this way about any trends? Let me know in the comments! And if you love this post, feel free to share.

Have a fabulous weekend, beauties! <3

xo

Shop the Post:





Shop my favorite Holiday skirts:





Shop my favorite Holiday beauty products:




-----------------------------------

Link Up Time! Yay!

This week's favorite look is from........



I love the mix of prints and colors in this outfit! It's such a fun and cozy weekend look that I'd love to recreate.

-------------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)


















No comments:

Post a Comment