Monday, November 28, 2016

Emerald & Faux Fur


 
Happy (cyber) Monday, beauties!


I hope your extended weekend was full of family, fun and lots of food! And shopping haha!!












Outfit Details

Dress:Verity Boutique c/o | Shoes (similar here and here)  | Clutch: Anthropologie (similar here and here) | Necklace: Heart & Home Collection c/o | Rings

I apologize for my lack of outfit posting on Friday. Between both of our work schedules, my husband and I don't always get to spend a lot of time together. It's rare that we both have the same day off of work so we decided to spend the day together. Early in the morning, we braved the outlet mall because my husband wanted to shop lol! Luckily, it wasn't too packed and we got some great deals. We went for a nice drive, watched a movie and made a yummy dinner. The rest of the weekend was spent indoors organizing and cleaning out my closet due to rain.

On to my outfit...with the holidays in full swing, what better way to kick off the Christmas season than a holiday outfit! This dress is the prettiest shade of emerald and has the most amazing flutter sleeves. It's super fancy and perfect for a Christmas party or date night. I paired it with nude heels, dainty rings and a gorgeous necklace. I topped it off with my favorite faux fur jacket and beautiful jeweled clutch. Hope you love it!

Now for the real question... did you survive Black Friday shopping? Haha!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment