Friday, September 23, 2016

Trendlee Review: The Most Gorgeous Bag Ever & Friday Faves Link Up


Happy Friday, lovelies!

I hope you all had an amazing week! Read on for outfit details and a link up :-)














Dress (grey version here)
Shoes (similar here)
Purse: Trendlee (Use LIZZIEINLACE at checkout for 5% off)
Headband: Headbands of Hope c/o
Necklace: The Peach Box c/o

I don't know about you but I have a thing for handbags. When it comes to bags, I love solid (mostly neutral colors) and classic shapes. I think it's partially because it's easier to mix and match with my colorful wardrobe haha! I just love how it can add something extra to your outfit and be practical at the same time. With that being said, if you're handbag obsessed like me then chances are that you have a dream bag.

This is mine. <3

A white quilted Chanel with a chain link strap. To me, Chanel is the ultimate. It's classic, feminine and luxurious. However, if you purse stalk like me, then you know these bad boys can cost a pretty penny. This is where Trendlee comes in. Trendlee is a online destination that sells pre-loved luxury handbags at an incredible discount. I'm no stranger to bargains and I'm not opposed to buying pre-owned especially if I can snag my beloved Chanel at half the price! The bag in particular came with the authenticity card, which is super important when buying luxury bags and was very well packaged to ensure no damage would occur during shipping. And the condition was unbelievable. It looked like a brand new bag! From what I can tell, Trendlee is known for only accepting high quality bags in great condition and has an exceptional return policy, which is great news when buying pre-owned.

Overall, I had a excellent experience with Trendlee and someday, when I'm in the market for my coveted Chanel, I will definitely be shopping with them! I cannot WAIT! <3

-------------------------

This week's favorite look is from........




I cannot get enough of this outfit. It's pure Fall perfection! And I'm pretty sure I need it all in my closet <3

---------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)












No comments:

Post a Comment