Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Rose Gold & Ruffles




Happy Wednesday, lovelies!


So sorry for the late post this morning :-( I got back super late from work last night and you know, sometimes life just happens. It's been quite crazy as of late, but the blog must go on! I'm sure some of you can relate ;-) 











Top: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Kate Spade
Watch: Klasse14 c/o


 I absolutely love styling my outfits around one certain thing....a pair of shoes, a great bag, and lots of times, statement necklaces. For this outfit, I used this gorgeoussss rose colored necklace from Chloe & Isabel as my inspiration. I paired it with a rose gold watch, neutral accessories and a fun top. If you've been coming around for a while, then you know that there is nothing I love wearing more than the color pink (any shade of it will do just nicely haha). And if it involves lace and ruffles? I'm all over that!


I've been eyeballing metallic midi skirts for the past few years, but never thought I'd actually wear one in real life. I'm loving this trend and have found the perfect skirt. Definitely worth the wait! I'm super impressed with how versatile it is as I've already styled this skirt a hundred different ways. And if I'm being honest here, I can't believe I've only just discovered Zara. Fate led me to the five story mothership in Rome and I never looked back.


Hope you are having a great week so far! <3


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment