Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Neon Stripes










Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: Lularoe
Shoes: Express
Purse: Coach
Belt: Anthropologie
Necklace: J.Crew
Bracelet: Kate Spade
 
Happy NYFW!
 
I cannot wait to see all of the collections this year and if you're going (lucky!) I can't wait to see your outfit posts as well! It's seriously like Christmas time and some day I will be there too :-)
 
This dress is from the boutique and it is SO bright! ...Like Neon/Highlighter bright, although you can't tell in the photos. I love it. I am obsessed with this belt Seriously. I love the bit of sparkle it adds and the fringe is amazing! I added just a little bit of edge with the necklace. A camel colored bag and nude shoes completed the outfit. I actually wore this to one of my open houses and it was a hit!
 
I'll keep this one short and sweet today :-) Have a nice Wednesday!




3 comments: