Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites Link up

Good morning all!
 
I've had a VERY busy week and have not been feeling so well with my crazy allergies, so there will be no outfit post for me today :'-( However, the link-up is still on and instead of having just one Friday Favorite, I have selected five for this week! Thank you for understanding and I hope that you all link-up and check out these blogs and more!
 
All of these ladies had amazing outfits this week and I loved reading each of their posts. I hope you feel inspired because that's what fashion is all about, right?
 
 
Without further ado....

 
 
 
 
I ADORE this vintage dress! It is classic, full and the twirlability (is that a word?) is of the charts! The way she paired it is just perfect with the cardigan and statement necklace.
 
 
 
 
 
How adorable is this outfit? It's fun, yet work appropriate. I love the polka dot skirt, pink blazer and graphic tee together! Be sure to read how she scored that tee for a good laugh. :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love leopard print and I love how she paired it with a structured skirt. It's a very cute, classy yet fun outfit that anyone could pull off. Plus, I love the bangs....because as of last Saturday, we are now hair twins.
 
 
 
 
 
 So in love with this one! That necklace makes my heart skip a beat. Now I have something new to save up for lol! As a fellow ankle boot lover, I think she did an amazing job styling this outfit to have a slightly boho flair. 
 
 
 
 
 
A fashionable group of friends heading to New York Fashion Week? Yes, please! I loved seeing all the different elements of their outfits and how distinct each outfit is to their style because after all, four is better than one.
 
 
Have a lovely weekend!
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Haha AWWW I love that we are now hair twins!!!! haha <3
    Thanks so much for the shout out girl! I'm glad you like my leopard outfit!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be joining your linkup! Feel better and have a great weekend!

    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top, and i hope you feel better soon.
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so flatter that you like my dress, Lizzie. Thank you to featured me. o) I hope that you will feel better very soon.

    Anna
    www.newskinyme.com

    ReplyDelete