Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Pearls & Pink




Hi pretties!

I hope your week is going amazing so far. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. This year has flown by!









Outfit Details

 Sweater | Jeans | Coat c/o | Handbag: Kate Spade (old- love this!) | Shoes: Anthropologie (old- love these!) | Headband:  Anthropologie (old)

This is one outfit I have been wearing on repeat this season. This sweater is probably my favorite ever! Surprisingly, I'm a big fan of grey and this is the perfect shade. I love the pearl embellishments and the ruffled sleeve adds a unique touch. Unlike dresses, I actually am in the market for a few more sweaters so if you have any go-to shops, let me know ;-) One thing I do not have a shortage of is coats. I absolutely LOVE a good coat. This one is the prettiest shade of pink and a fun midi length. I think it's a bit too long when I wear flats, but it looks great with heels (I'm 4'11" for reference). I styled it with my favorite pair of jeans, a cute handbag and sparkly cap toe heels (getting ready for the holidays early haha!). 

In other news, I woke up yesterday to find the phone case I designed on the Best Buy website....seriously! I had no idea that it was launching and I'm still pinching myself. It is set to launch at Lord & Taylor soon as well, so I'll update you all once that goes live. You can check out the case in this post. It is currently available for iPhone 6, 6s, 7 and 8 and would be the perfect stocking stuffer ;-)

Have a great day!

xo


Shop my Outfit



No comments:

Post a Comment