Monday, June 5, 2017

Wrapped in Ruffles




Hi lovelies! Happy Monday!
 
I'm counting down the days until my birthday trip...only three more...eek! Apparently, it's supposed to rain (*cryinggg*) but I'm hoping that the sunshine will come out for a bit. We shall see! Be sure to send some positive vibes my way haha :-)











 
Outfit Details:
 
Top: J.Crew (old - similar here and here, obsessed with this) | Skirt: Stormie Dreams c/o | Shoes (shorter version here) | Purse: Zara | Choker: Baublebar c/o (also love this) | Necklace: Ettika | Cuff

I never met a ruffle that I didn't like so when I saw this gorgeous wrap skirt from Stormie Dreams, I knew it would fit in perfectly with my wardrobe. Everything is cut to order so the length was absolutely perfect, which is hard to come by when finding a maxi for us shorter gals. The color is so stunning and unique with it's lilac-grey hue and the shape is super flowy with breathable fabric for those warmer days. There are so many ways that it can be styled for almost all seasons! It would look perfect with a cropped sweater and ankle boots for fall or a light tank with a straw hat and gladiator sandal for summer. In this case, I styled it with beautiful scalloped lace top and funky cut out wedge. I wanted it to have a slightly boho look, but to also exude that romantic femininity that I adore so much. I kept my jewelry on the slightly more conservative side, layering dainty gold pieces such as this incredible multi-strand choker and long pearl necklace. I added a sparkly cuff, pretty ring and topped it off with this intricate embroidered circle bag. I know I will definitely be getting lot of wear out of this skirt ;-)

How would you style this skirt?
 
Have a great day, beauties!
 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment