Monday, April 10, 2017

Roses & Rosettes



Hi gorgeous gals!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend! :-) Mine was super exciting because...




I found out that I was featured in InStyle magazine (my favorite!) for May! AHH! I haven't received my issue yet so I had no idea until a few blogger friends told me. I went to every Target, Walmart and grocery store within a 10 mile radius trying to track it down, but never did so I will wait patiently for the mail lol. :-)











Outfit Details:

Top: Review Australia c/o | Skirt: Review Australia c/o | Coat: Review Australia c/o | Shoes:Madora c/o | Bag: 88 Handbags c/o | Headband: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here) | Ring

You may recognize this outfit from last Monday's post but I wanted to give you all a closer look at these beautiful items. :-) Out of the two outfits, this one was probably my favorite. I absolutely love the mix of the light blush, mauve, teal and navy color combo! It's so unexpected yet put together and I am head over heels for everything!

I fell in love with this button up top immediately. I love the contrast of the black and white, the adorable lace peter pan collar and the chiffon rosette neck tie detail. I love that I can wear it with both jeans and skirts and can also wear it with a variety of colors since it's so neutral. I never met a floral print that I didn't like, so the skirt was a no-brainer. The pattern and color combo are absolutely gorgeous and I feel like it is something that will wear well in all seasons. This coat is definitely a stand out piece. It's the most beautiful teal color with the prettiest faux fur collar. It is perfect for those chilly Spring mornings and will be amazing for Fall and Winter as well. I wanted to add a dash of pastel coloring to make it Spring appropriate so I added these beautiful mauve heels and this gorgeous light blush jeweled handbag. Since the top has an ornate collar already, I decided to forgo adding a necklace and instead opted for a bag with some sparkle. I added a dainty bow headband and delicate gold ring to finish it off.

Which piece is your favorite?

xo


P.S. This is the last week that my t-shirt collection will available for pre-order! If you haven't ordered yet or haven't had an opportunity to check out the designs, you can do so here :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment