Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Pink & Grey




Happy Wednesday, beautiful friends!

Today I am styling a head to (almost) toe look from Marks & Spencer. Check out the look below!


*Side note: The second part of the Flatlay mini series will be up next Wednesday! I apologize for the inconvenience :-)













Outfit Details:

Dress: Marks & Spencer c/o | Coat: Marks & Spencer c/o | Boots: Marks & Spencer c/o | Necklace: Victoria Emerson | Purse: Amazon | Rings: Rocksbox




With the New Year in full swing, we are all trying to change bad habits, set goals for our future and essentially, reinvent ourselves. I always look forward to the start of a new year because I feel like it gives me a chance to start fresh. I have a lot of resolutions and goals that I'd love to achieve this year. They range from something as simple as stepping out of my comfort zone and initiating conversation in a group setting full of strangers to taking huge risks and creating a career that I absolutely love. Every year, we evolve into different people with different priorities and at the same time, our style evolves with us. Whether it's for a career change or simply because your style has changed, the new year is a great excuse to shop for a new wardrobe. I'm finding that my style has evolved so much from just one year ago!

With that being said, it's no secret that I love pink and wear it as often as I can. This coat and dress from Marks & Spencer definitely fit the bill. They are the most beautiful shade of mauve-y pink and look amazing styled together. The coat is super warm and showcases two large front pockets to carry anything from a cell phone to car keys. The dress is made of the most gorgeous lace and have a beautiful v-back. I styled it with these chic grey Marks & Spencer booties that I will be wearing all winter long. They are the perfect heel height for all day comfort look amazing with everything. I love that Marks & Spencer offer a wide range of well-made items in all categories (outerwear, jewelry, shoes, clothing, etc.) at an affordable price and have a wide range of new women's work wear to fit in with any style. I love finding new shops and this one truly amazing!




I hope you all enjoy your day!

xo




Thank you to Marks & Spencer and Shopping Links for sponsoring this post. As always all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment