Monday, July 4, 2016

Red, White and....Pink!






Dress: Cameo Boutique c/o (Use "LIZZIE" at checkout for 25% off AND free shipping!)
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad
Necklace: J.Crew
Bracelet
Ring









Happy 4th of July beauties!

We had our celebration last night full of food, family and fireworks! This weekend we also celebrated my cousin getting married. Lots of fun stuff! Woo!

I am working today so we won't be doing anymore celebrating, but I'm looking forward to watching more fireworks (mainly everyone else's illegal ones...shh!) :-) I don't know about you but I lovvvveee fireworks! There is something so magical about lights exploding the sky making different patterns and colors. It makes me feel like a kid again. :-)

I thought this dress would be perfect for the occasion. It has the cutest off the shoulder cutouts and I just love how it incorporates the infamous red and white, as well as my favorite color (PINK!). It has a boho shape, but is equally girly and fun. I accessorized with gold jewels (mainly from Rocksbox, of course) and nude sandals.

Have a fun (and safe) holiday! <3

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment