Friday, May 20, 2016

The Prettiest Pink & Friday Favorites Link Up



Top: Free People
Skirt: Charlotte Russe (similar here)
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Coach
Necklaces: J.Crew Factory & Target
Bracelet: House of Harlow via RocksBox (use "lizzieinlacexoxo" for a free month!)













Happy Friday lovelies!

As you're reading this, I am long gone for a much deserved weekend of relaxation in one of my favorite places....Yosemite! This is the first stop of our Summer Vacation Extravaganza and a place that my husband and I have been going to once a year for the past 4 or 5 years. Its' a place full of incredible rock formations (geology nerd here), jaw-dropping waterfalls and all around drop dead gorgeous scenery. It's no wonder that it's the most visited national park in the US!

With that being said, the weather is questionable. Earlier this week, it said that it would rain all three days of our trip. Lovely. After last year's monsoon of a rainstorm (not kidding. It rained and hailed the WHOLE duration of our trip. Everything was soaked. Thunder, lightning, flooding...not so fun), we thought we would come a little more prepared this time. We bought a canopy and an umbrella lol! We checked the weather report again yesterday...and imagine our surprise when it said SNOW and a high of 35 degrees. Keep in mind that we are camping in tents....outside...without a heater. We made these reservations six months ago and just didn't think that it would snow in May. I mean, it's California...land of sunshine. So for the next three days, we will be wearing triple layers... huddled underneath multiples blankets and comforters....sitting around a campfire making s'mores....and I will enjoy every minute soaking in this majestic place without a care in the world. :-)

I know that for many of you on the East Coast, Spring is just now rolling around. Unfortunately for us Westerners, Spring has come and gone and Summer is here with sweltering 100 degree temps. I'm not ready to let go of Spring and I won't! Which is why I will wear florals until I'm 100 years old. In my city, where the sun is shining and snowfall is non-existent, I dream up outfits like this to wear on a daily basis....and boy, do I LOVE this one! I paired two pretty pinks tones together for a soft and feminine look. Two strands of jewels adorn my neckline for a hint of sparkle and a pair of nude heels look polished and understated. A light grey bag finishes off the look. I just looovvvee grey and pink together! :-D

Have a great weekend!


------------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........




This outfit is gorgeous! I love that she channeled her inner Kate Middleton. She also styled three more outfits for this post that are equally stunning! I definitely feel inspired.


-------------------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment