Monday, January 18, 2016

Winter White Teaser & Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me Link Up

 
 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher

Dress: Lauren Conrad Runway
Vest: Aerie
Necklace: Anthropologie
 

Good morning!!

Today, I am guest posting on Garay Treasures. Be sure to head over to check out the rest of my winter white inspired ensemble and see why it's quickly becoming one of my favorite outfits!

Thanks so much to Rachel for allowing me guest post on her blog <3 Join me below for a link up!
 
-----------------------
 
Now for "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" Link up
Meet your Hosts:
Tiffany of Bright On A Budget blog: (Filling in as Host for January, while I am away).
buffaloplaidcardigan8
Tif is an attorney, mom, and dedicated bargain hunter blogging about style, beauty, and life at Bright on a Budget. She is also one of the co-hosts of the High Five for Friday weekly linkup. You can follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin', or GFC.
Rachel of Garay Treasures blog:
rachmakeover1   Rachel is a former full time preschool special education teacher turned full time stay-at- home mom of four children with a passion for substitute teaching and blogging at Garay Treasures on the side. Garay Treasures is a fashion and lifestyle blog with some added posts on faith and everyday treasures. Rachel loves drinking several cups of coffee a day (hot or iced), blogging, and reading and playing with her children. You can follow Rachel by bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest.
Meet your co-host: Lizzie in Lace
lizziescarf
I'm a private guitar instructor and small business owner, substitute teacher, freelance artist and full-time fashionista! I blog about my personal style, which is a mix of romantic, eclectic with a touch of bohemian.
You can follow Lizzie via the following social medias: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin
Want to know if your blog was featured from last Tuesday then hop on over to Tiffany's blog to see if she featured you. Happy linking!
Now it is your turn, please follow the rules below and enjoy! 1). Please link up recent posts and include the link up button or post this URL link back on your blog. The posts can be about fashion, DIY projects, recipes, inspiration, tips, etc. *If you link up other link ups or giveaways please be sure you share this link up on your link up post to share the blog love and I will be sure to link up to yours. Also please follow me in the below social medias and let me know how you are following and I will follow back. Thank you! 2). Please follow your host(s) Tiffany of Bright on a Budget (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin', or GFC). Rachel of Garay Treasures either by Bloglovin, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter or all. Comment below and let me know how you are following so I can follow back. 3). Stop by and check out the other bloggers who have linked up and be inspired. 4). Have fun! Comment below if you have any questions! Thanks for linking
To link up it would be great if you linked my button to your post that you link up. Get button code below:
Garay Treasures
 



No comments:

Post a Comment