Friday, December 4, 2015

Rose Gold Sequins & Friday Favorites Link Up

 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Jacket: Express
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad
Clutch: Express
Necklace: Target
Rings: Anthropologie
 
 











Yay Friday! :-)
 
 Well, the first week back to school was as crazy as I had imagined! Work dominated my week as it often does. I just keep telling myself that in three weeks, we will have another vacation...for TWO weeks! (Just keep swimming....just keep swimming....) Working for the school district does have it's perks haha.
 
By now, my obsession with Lauren Conrad's clothing should be pretty evident. Her Runway Collection, however, is the most amazing thing ever and I want to wear a piece of it everyday. I don't normally wear "swing" dresses, but this one had sequins....pretty self explanatory, right? Plus the rose gold color is so stunning! The dress itself is a show stopper so I paired it with a neutral pink hued vegan leather jacket and heels. Although, it didn't need it, rose gold jewelry finished it off.


 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
This week's favorite look is by.....


She's Alyssa Renee
 
 

This look is so sassy and fun! I am completely in love with that feather skirt and I adore how she styled it. Everything about this look screams fall and the result is pure perfection. <3
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------

This week I have a co-host! Meet Rania of The Wardrobe Stylist.

 
 
A little about Rania:
 
"Branding herself The Wardrobe Stylist, Rania began styling in 2005 and blogging in 2007. She worked with a long list of clients such as Ontario Tourism, ArteStile, Canada Post, the NHL, Faces Magazine, and more. As a blogger, she covered events such as London Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week, New York Fashion Week, Montreal Fashion Week, Toronto Fashion Week. In 2010 she designed a menswear line, Pairing Paisleys by The Wardrobe Stylist, which she later turned into an innovative line of Reversible Pocket Square."
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com
 
 
 
 

Lizzie in Lace




No comments:

Post a Comment