Monday, November 30, 2015

Mad for Plaid


Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Top: Kohl's
Skirt: LC Lauren Conrad
Shoes: LC Runway
Purse: Kate Spade (similar)
Bracelet: Kate Spade
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad 










Happy Monday lovelies!
 
Thanksgiving has come and gone and now Christmas is upon us. It doesn't even feel like Christmas! Crazy. Our Thanksgiving was spent partially out of town with my family and then back in town with my husbands family. It was a very busy, but fun day!
 
Over the weekend, we took out our Christmas décor. We spent our time putting up and decorating the tree, listening to Christmas music that didn't sound very Christmas-y ( it was all we had on the TV) and chatting about how we wanted to bake Christmas cookies, but in reality we were both too lazy. Another time, another time.
 
Meanwhile, as I write this post, my husband is sitting next to me singing along with the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang movie. I guess I better go join in... haha! :-)
 
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I'd love to hear what you did for the holiday?




No comments:

Post a Comment