Monday, December 5, 2016

Casual Monday



 
Happy Monday, beautiful friends!

I can't believe this is happening but...I'm wearing jeans today. No floral dresses or chiffon skirts...but actual denim. *cue the mouth drop*

A couple of years ago, I had a long term sub job for a few months. I still remember the looks on the students faces when I showed up to class with a pair of jeans on. "I didn't think you even owned a pair of jeans!" they said. I do and to my defense, it was a cold day and sometimes, a pair of jeans is warmer than a pair of tights haha! ;-)












Coat (30% off! - factory version here and 50% off!) | Sweater: (love this and this - both under $25!) | Jeans: Levi's | Boots: LC Lauren Conrad (old - similar here and on sale with extra 30% off!) | Bag (Obsessed!) | Beanie: Heart & Home Collection c/o |  Necklace (also available here) | Ring: Bryan Anthonys c/o (use "lizzieinlace" for 20% off!) | Nail Color: Londontown USA c/o (I've had it on for a week and it still has not chipped!) | Phone Case: Caseapp c/o (use "LIZZIEINLACEXMAS20" for 20% off!)


I ended up wearing this outfit on Saturday for a holiday home tour. It was so fun to peak into other people's homes to see how they decorate and I'm pretty sure I found my dream house in the process. All white everything with touches of light pink and grey...  *swoon* This grey coat is among one of my favorites and I'm so glad that it's finally getting cold enough to wear it! I paired it with a pink and white lace sweater, this super soft white beanie and this gorgeousssssss bag (so many heart eyes!).

Speaking of fun times, you may remember my original Caseapp review here. I loved my custom iPhone case and laptop skin so much and have received a ton of compliments of both. I recently had the opportunity to design another case and was super excited because I knew exactly what I wanted it to be. If you've been following along for awhile, then you might know that my husband and I went on our dream trip to Europe a few months ago. Each moment was magical and it was really such an amazing experience. We got postcards from almost every place we visited, but unfortunately did not come across any in Paris. Paris is one of my all-time favorite places so I was super bummed.

With Caseapp, you can actually design and customize your own phone case. I designed my last case from scratch, so I opted to use a photo for this one. The photo I chose is from when my husband and I visited the Eiffel tower. We had just finished watching the lights sparkle and were walking back to the metro. We ended up getting lost and as we walked across the bridge of the Seine, the lights began to sparkle once again. So we watched, without a single care in the world and it was such an amazing moment. I'm glad that I captured it and can have it with me as a reminder.

What is one of your favorite memories?

xo

Shop the Post:






No comments:

Post a Comment