Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Romantic Bohemian







 



 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: Lauren Conrad Runway
Boots: Coach
Headband: American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace: Jennifer Lopez
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad
 
Woo! Wednesday!
 
Today is going to be a busy one and I am so not looking forward to it. You know those days that we all have where we need to run errands, do chores and just catch up on everything? Yeah, that's today and with my ever-growing to-do list, it's safe to say that I'm overwhelmed. Part of me wishes I was at work haha!
 
So when I watched Lauren Conrad's Runway show for NYFW, this was the first garment I noticed and fell head over heels for. If I were to only get one piece from the collection (we all know this isn't true, but we can pretend ha!), it would have been this dress. I have a slight obsession with romantic peasant dresses and love a good maxi, so this is the perfect combo.....and that print? Yeah, perfection. I ordered a size up from what I normally wear because the majority of the clothing was running very small. This one was way too big and they had sold out of my size by the time I received it. :-( Yes, it's huge in the waist and I feel like I'm swimming in it, but I had to break my own rules with this one. I just couldn't return it. This is THE dress. I will belt it, I will hem it, but never will I return it because I love it that much.
 
Have you ever kept an item that entirely the wrong size, just because you loved it?

1 comment: