Monday, October 26, 2015

Plum & Blush

 




 
 








Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: Lularoe
Jacket: Express
Boots: Simply Vera- Vera Wang
Necklace: Target
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad
 
 
Good morning dear friends!
 
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
 
This weekend was spent visiting with family and finishing the transition from Spring/Summer to Fall/Winter in my wardrobe. California weather can be a bit finicky around this time...it's cool, then hot, then cool again. With that being said, I usually have all seasons out because the weather can be so unexpected. It's been getting colder, so I took it as a sign to finally put away my warm weather clothing and bring out the sweaters, tights, flannel pj's and *gasp* jeans (yes, I actually do wear something aside from dresses and skirts)! I'm so glad the process is finally over.
 
So, how gorgeous is this plum colored dress? It came in my last shipment and as soon as I tore open the box, I knew we were destined to be together. I absolutely love this color for fall, especially when paired with my favorite neutral...blush! It seems like blush colored garments are making their appearance for the Fall and Winter seasons this year and I couldn't be more excited! I've had this jacket for a few years, but am finding myself reaching for it a lot more often. It compliments so many different outfits and keeps my upper half warm and toasty.
 
What did you do this weekend?
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment