Monday, October 17, 2016

Embroidered Peach Dress



Good morning gorgeous gals!


I hope you all had the best weekend! Mine was super busy as I attended a lovely outdoor wedding and started getting things ready for our last trip of the year. I think we were a bit too ambitious when it came to travel plans this year haha!!










Dress: Tobi c/o
Bag: Amazon
Bracelet: Kate Spade (sold out - similar here and here)


I don't know about you, but I've been a disorganized mess lately. I'm a perfectionist by nature and a bit OCD when it comes to organization, but for the past six months or so, everything has been completely overwhelming. My to do list is becoming longer and more stressful by the day and once I think everything is back normal...*Boom*...here's another fifty million things to take care of. Anyone else feel the same way? (I'd love some tips if anyone has any to share!) Luckily, we are heading up to Yosemite in a few days and it couldn't have come at a more perfect time. There's something about being in nature, without cell service and responsibilities, that makes everything in the world seem okay. For those few days, nothing else matters. It's such a great feeling to be relieved of everything that has been weighing you down, even if it's just temporary. Plus, the weather is supposed to be super gorgeous! I cannot wait! :-D

So anyway, how amazing is this dress from Tobi? I've been loving everything embroidered lately and was so excited to add this little beauty to my wardrobe. The details are extraordinary! It's a super pretty and feminine piece that will wear well throughout the seasons and I can totally see myself wearing it into the fall with touches of burgundy. For this look, I complimented the peach by adding a rose gold bracelet and heels. I added a grey bag and my current Rocksbox fave that pulls everything together with touches of peach and grey.

Hope you have a great start to your week!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment