Friday, May 15, 2015

Feathered Blush & Friday Favorites Link-up

 
 









 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad
Purse: Coach
Necklace: LC Lauren Conrad
Bracelets: Kate Spade NY
 
Pretty is the only word I can use to describe how I feel in this outfit. Never mind all the rose petals and flowers strewn about on the ground. Or the green grass and hovering trees in the background. Or the calming lake and fountain in the distance. Okay, so there's a lot of pretty going on and I have no complaints.
 
Once again, I am wearing some form of a tulle skirt. This one slightly shorter than the others. "Just how many tulle skirts do you have, miss Lizzie?" you ask. Eight....for now....muwahahah! Anyway it's a beautiful spring day, so it calls for a beautiful spring outfit. The beautiful blush top with embroidered feathered detail accented the skirt nicely. When I first saw this top at Anthro, it was love. But it was also expensive...so I waited....and waited...and waited....until finally it went on sale. But that's not good enough, so I waited until I received an additional coupon to use and snagged it up for a good price. Yes, it could have sold out but that's the price I'm willing to pay. :-) Anyway, I added a gorgeous grey handbag and the stunning nude sandals that I have just been wearing everywhere! They are literally the most comfortable and versatile heel ever made. Jewelry was kept to a minimum with a dainty floral necklace and gold bangles (that I wear all the time because they go with everything as well).
 
Also, today is a special day! I will have my boutique up and running around noon. For now, it will be on Facebook, but I hope to have a webpage for it sometime soon! Sandy a La Mode actually linked up two Lularoe outfits in last week's link up! Make sure to stop by Lizzie's Lularoe Lovers to see some cute clothes (and a sweet discount for today only) :-)
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Friday is my favorite day. Not only because I've been taking every Friday off (oh, the joy of making my own hours) but also because I get to see your pretty outfits! There were SOO many great ones and it was hard to pick, but there was one outfit that was super inspiring to me.
 
Congrats Boho Bunnie!
 
 
What really drew me to her look were the beautiful bright colors (and the fact that it's so different from my own style)! This outfit was put together so perfectly for Coachella....there is not one ting she could have done differently. A crotchet top, a colorful skirt, gladiator sandals and that necklace...I am seriously obsessed! I feel so inspired by the creation of this look and it makes me want to step outside my comfort zone a little. Love it!
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 





17 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your outfit, it is beautiful! I love the shirt, the skirt, the shoes, everything! I'm going to go buy that skirt right now! :) Thanks for the inspiration, Liz!

    Rebecca
    http://behindblonde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I started following you :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much Rebecca! The skirt is pretty amazing. I love the whole thing too :-) You are so welcome! I think I'm already following you, but if not I will be sure to do so! <3

      Delete
  2. Looking beautiful!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feminine look, I recently had a chance to see LC's new Minnie Mouse collection and it is really cute! I would love to join the link up next friday!

    xx Falasha
    http://www.bitemyfashion.com

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Falasha! Oh, her collection is so cute! I already picked out a couple of dresses from the Minnie one. :-) Feel free to join anytime. Looking forward to seeing your outfits!

      Delete
  4. Hi Liz. This top has beautiful structure. All outfit in tender colors - very very feminine. Thank you to host this link up.
    Anna
    xxx
    www.newskinyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! The colors are so gorgeous. You are very welcome! Glad you could join :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! It's favorite of mine :-)

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous doll, what a precious outfit, stunning :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a great top--I can't get enough of fun textures! I've been meaning to check out LC for Kohl's, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I always see beautiful pieces from that line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely a texture girl too! You should! Kohl's always has great discounts too, so you can save a bit :-)

      Delete