Monday, February 16, 2015

Breezy Blue









 


 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Sweater: LC Lauren Conrad
Skirt: LC Lauren Conrad (here)
  Hat: Kendall&Kylie via PacSun
Boots: Coach
Necklace: Target (here)
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad (here)
 
I have always loved the look of maxi skirts, but never thought I could pull them off because of my height. The second I put one on, I knew that I was wrong. This maxi is amazing because a.) I don't have to alter it, b.) the color is gorgeous, and c.) the chiffon is so light and airy. I love a beautiful, light fabric like chiffon paired with the heavier knit fabric of a sweater. It makes for a beautiful transition outfit for fall or spring. A burgundy floppy hat, colorful statement necklace and grey boots complete the outfit.




12 comments:

  1. I agree with Carly. You look so beautiful in these photos Lizzie. And the landscape is breathtaking. Happy Monday :)
    http://www.lovecompassionatelee.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! You girls are very sweet. :-) you have a wonderfully written blog. Glad to be making some new friends

      Delete
  2. Your skirt is great!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great location! And I love your skirt. xo A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you dress up :) so simple but adorable. Just keep and touch Liz :)

    ReplyDelete