Monday, July 13, 2015

Wild Thing











Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: LuLaRoe
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad
Necklace: J.Crew
Bracelet: LC Lauren Conrad
Ring: LC Lauren Conrad
 
Good morning dear friends!
 
Yesterday, my husband and I decided to check off one of bucket list items and go on a spontaneous road trip. We ended up driving 4 1/2 away to Big Sur, a place we had both never been. We drove up highway 1, which is supposed to be one of the most scenic routes in the whole U.S.....and boy was it ever! Imagine this....green hills, wildflowers, steep cliffs and ocean water in an ombre of every blue you can imagine. The road was windy and the drive was long, but it was well worth it...(except for my husbands minor fender bender at the gas station.) We stopped off for a few hikes: first, to a waterfall on the beach and secondly, through a forest of tall trees and greenery. We made a pit stop at the beach on the way home so I could feel the sand beneath my toes. We are so lucky to live in a place where there are so many beautiful things to look at and discover. I can't believe I've lived in California my whole life and haven't seen the majority of it.....but trust me, someday we will. :-) Pictures to come...
 
So here is another one of my gorgeous boutique dresses! I just love all of the prints and colors that these come in! I know it's a bit early to start thinking about Fall, but I think this dress embodies that season and would be perfect with ankle boots or tights and riding boots. In this case, I paired it with my favorite ankle boots, a sparkly black jeweled necklace and simple hand jewels. It is both comfy and stylish...two of my favorite things. Now I am off to relax from my crazy Barre class this morning...that's a whole different story haha.
 
Happy Monday!
 



5 comments:

  1. Big Sur!!! That's so cool! I love the spontaneity you have! This dress is great! I personally love animal print, and I love how you made it fit your mold! Cute!
    www.thesimpleglamazon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit! Perfect for an impromptu road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dress!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    WWW.MAHRYSKA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found you through the How I Style It Link up. I love your blog! We have lots of things in common: I love music, I love anything girly like bows and ruffles, I have a style blog, I am a Christian, I am petite. I love all of your outfits! Have a great day!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress Lizzie, I love the print.
    Rachel xo
    http://www.garaytreasures.com/2015/07/increasebloglovinfollowers/

    ReplyDelete