Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I Love Lucy

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Top: Piperlime (RIP :-( )
Skirt: LuLaRoe (here and here)
Purse: Coach
Shoes: Express
Necklace: J.Crew
Bracelet: Kate Spade (similar)
 
Yay June! The sun is shining....maybe a little too much actually. It's been almost 100 degrees here for the past few days. Yikes! Luckily, we are leaving for Yosemite on Friday and it's expected to be low 70s with thunderstorms...goodness lol. I don't know which is worse.....melting in the sun or tent camping during a storm. Wish us luck! :-)
 
Allow me to introduce you to The Lucy. This skirt is my absolute fave from the brand. The company sent me one of each piece so that I could see and feel what everything is like. Needless to say I was impressed! Initially the skirt was way too big on my waist but after a little alteration, it's perfect! The lace is so pretty and thick...almost like crotchet. I have seriously worn a million times already...to work, to a birthday party, out and about...and the compliments keep flowing. Love that! I don't have this particular skirt in stock yet, but I hope to soon! The skirt comes in lace and chiffon in a variety of colors and patterns and is just so gorgeous in real life. Let me know if you'd like to see this one in the boutique!
 
I paired this stand out piece with a t-shirt. That's right...a t-shirt! I never wear those unless I'm going to yoga class :-) But alas, I wanted to dress the skirt down a bit and I just love the way it looks together. The shirt was one of my very last purchases from Piperlime and I'm so happy I snagged it up. I feel like I could wear it with anything. Although I dressed the skirt down with the t-shirt, I wanted to dress the outfit up with some edgy jewelry, cognac heeled sandals and a lovely nude corssbody.  
 
 



5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love the top!! I hope the camping goes ok for you!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you miss Kizzy! I hope so too lol!

      Delete
  2. I love the added graphic print tee to your lovely skirt. You are looking so lovely as always!
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me link up is LIVE
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a gorgeous skirt! love it!

    <3 rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your accessories, the outfit is beautiful.
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete